Wednesday 21 December 2016

Cup no Fuchiko

HEY friends!
This is probably the biggest digression post yet HAHA but this is a collection that I would really like to show you guys :')


My Cup no Fuchiko collection!

Wait, what the heck is Cup no Fuchiko?
It's a figurine of a Japanese office lady named Fuchiko. It's actually a very small figurine that you can place on the edge of a glass. Hence the name, Cup no Fuchiko. (Cup's fuchiko)

I can't really call it a collection cuz I only bought 1 from each set.
(GASP from this post I only realise I havent gotten from the 4th set.)



I nickname her fuchiko-chan.

I dont care what other ppl say la, whether I got bizarre tastes or something LOL, I like my cute fuchiko-chans


hahahahaha

I'll aim to collect more fuchikos in the future, so I'll update again when my collection expands :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...