Friday 28 October 2016

[review] Missha CHERRY BLOSSOM SOMETHING SHEET MASK short review?!?!

I didn't buy this.. My friend's sis got it for me as a gift in exchange for a small favour :)
But I shall still do a smol story on this.

I forgot to take a pic of dis mask so I had to find one online gawd



Product feel - (5/5)
Mask material is great! It's thin but didn't tear the thing. Nice fit. Sticks on the face nicely so I can study and put the mask on at the same time without the mask dropping constantly.

Smell - (4/5)
I like the nice smell of cherry blossoms :D

function - (2/5)
I didn't feel like the my face had ANY changes at all after that LOLOL
It's not better, but it didn't break me out also la. So I still give it 2/5 for not destroying my face ahaha

VERDICT
Nice mask to put on for relaxing TIME but other than that...
no use

HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...