Monday 31 October 2016

[review] My Beauty Diary 2 Step Europe Clarifying Pack sheet mask

This is something I got from taiwan from 2 friggin years ago and finally took it out to use cuz it was about to expire LEWL

Interesting 2 step pack. (sheet mask + this facial cream gel thingy)
Pardon my math hw in the bg HAHAHA



Product feel - (4/5)
The mask is nice and thin, has a protective film to open the mask easily. Sticks to my face nicely. It was dripping when I took it out. top of the mask dries quickly cuz the stuff flows to the bottom. But most importantly the mask fits my huge ass face HAHAHA

The gel is not too sticky, absorbs quickly in the face

Smell - (5/5)
The mask SMELLLSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOD
Nice rose smell... so soothing.. Love it
doesn't smell overpowering and fake

The gel smells good too like jellly
wanna eat...

function - (3/5)
I never see or feel much diff on my face la.. but it's nice and light and face feels clean after that, so LIKE :D

VERDICT
i really like it cuz it smells SO GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...