Sunday 18 December 2016

Innisfree best collection kit for new member + ramblings

Okay here's the post I promised previously :3

LEGGO!

Buying them korean cosmetics and skincare on Qoo10 is so much cheaper
but the marketing team of the stores know best

GIVING FREEBIESSSS

ok honestly i didnt know that buying stuff in store will entitle me free membership and new member gifts, so I was very pleasantly surprised.


they gave me this really cute new member kit hehehe
Full of good stuff :D


This one is the highly raved green tea seed serum.
I don't think I need to say more about this X'D But I really like the smol bottle heheee


Next is Orchid enriched cream!
I've never bought anything from their orchid range before because my concerns are not covered by this range. But this cream smells and looks so luxurious! Nice :D


Last is the highly raved (again) Super volcanic pore clay mask!
I bought the super volcanic pore clay mousse mask. They smell exactly the same, and I think perform similarly too, but the mousse one is 'creamier' and easier to apply on. I think it won't dry up quickly too. Thus I've decided to use this one up first.

I love freebies :')

***

So anyway I wanted to show yall my little innisfree bottles collection :'D
They so cute la!


Look at them hehehe.. looks small but actually the amount is quite substantial to last a while. I have the jeju volcanic pore toner smol bottle too, but it's currently somewhere else, so it's not in the picture.


I have these smol facial washes too! I haven't tried any of them lolol. I'm trying to finish up my old cleansers first.

And lastly.. A little recycling and a little craftwork.


I didn't want to throw the nice box for the new member kit away, so I did a little modifications and made a box for my cottons :')


So nice.

And that's it for now!
cya alll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...