Sunday 18 December 2016

[shopping haul] Innisfree HAUL

I'm such a big fan of innisfree hahahaha



Today I went to NEX innisfree cuz I wanted to claim my last new member's gift. Was also thinking of buying some stuff for a long time, and settled on these! Look at the christmas paper bag SO NICE!

First, Jeju Bija Trouble Skin (toner)


Okay I was looking to get either this, the green tea fresh skin or the lava seawater skin, and I ended up getting this cuz I've been wanting something that clears blemishes, and this one feels fresh and unsticky too. Can't wait to use this!

Maybe I'll use it every alternate night, and the other nights I'll use the more moisturising ones :)

Next, green tea fresh essence.


I was torn between getting this and the green tea gresh cream! The gel is so nice... But this one has a not bad consistency too. End up I decided to get this one becuz of the packaging..pump feels more clean than tub, I feel like dust will drop into the tub LOL

So nice..

Lastly, the Green tea seed serum (christmas set!)


ok I wanted to order the green tea seed serum online initially, but when I saw the christmas set I was like WOWZ i want this.. furthermore I wanted the $80 purchase free gift so I grabbed this too :'D

The green tea seed serum is so popz and highly raved, I dont think I need to talk much about this XD
I'm so curious about the other green tea items in the set! Will use and tell ya guys how is it.

Their christmas packaging really so nice.

aaaand for the free gifts!

This one is my last member free gift! The first one was the member welcome kit, which I haven't blogged about, but probably will make a post on it soon HEHE.., and the second one was 2 aloe real squeeze masks, havent tried them.


this SO CUTE
3 smol facial cleasers! And I was wanting to try the green tea cleanser, so glad I got the sample now heheheeee

Next is the Jeju lava seawater special kit. I WAS SO HAPPY THIS WAS THE FREE GIFT because I wanted the toner from this series hahahaha free gift marketing skillz ftw making me spend $30 more than intended just to get this free kit.


Now I get to use this toner toooo :'D HEARTTTT
This series smell so nice I feel like drinking them :'D Smells like nice soda ^^

And some random samples :)


I'm so happyz from today's purchase \(^o^)/
Yay retail therapy heheheee

I'm gonna post about my new skincare regime soon so come back soon OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...