Wednesday 14 December 2016

[online haul + review] my Innisfree masks HAUL + berry hydrogel mask short REVIEW

I'm so sorry I don't blog consistently hahahah I throw like 5 posts in one day then disappear for more than a month :'D

But this one is my latest Qoo10 Haul! Facial Maskssss


I've done a review on the Innisfree BHA skin clinic masks before here and I love them so I ordered like 10 more of them hehehehe.. Also keen to try some other masks of this series but maybe next time!

And I finally got the Anti-Aging Pore Care Masks! I've been keen to try this since I saw it in store.. but it was so expensive at like $4.50 a piece?! Poor student like me can't afford... Managed to get it online for slightly cheaper. Will try em soon and maybe do a review POST!

***


Last of this haul is the Berry Hydro gel mask. I got this cuz I wanted to try hydrogel masks! I actually wanted to get the tea tree flavoured one, but they ran out, so I ordered this instead. On to the review!

  • Product feel - (1/5)
Really meh, so god damn hard to put on (DAMN SLIPPERY! Is this how all hydrogel masks are hahahaha) and in 2 parts to boot, (the top part and bottom part). I took damn long to put the mask on and was so scared of it dropping on the floor LOL Also it wasn't the nicest feeling when it was on the face...It kinda felt dried up pretty fast.
  • function - (2/5)
The results were also.. well, almost non-existent. Can't tell whats the diff before and after. But at least it doesn't break me out
  • Smell - (4/5)
The only good thing is, it smells damn good? Like some nice fruit jelly. Well at least it smells good :'D
  • VERDICT
Bottom line is, I bought this for fun to try out hydrogel masks, and it didn't really work out. But then again, I've never used hydrogel masks before, so the review may not be very accurate. However, one thing stays true; won't waste my money on these again!

Anyway, I bought loads of innisfree It's Real Squeeze sheet masks too and I will do another separate post on them! Wheeeee LOOK FOWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...