Sunday 22 October 2017

[mission - Mask every 2 days] #2 | Naruko Tea Tree Shine Control & Blemish Clear Mask [review]


This is less than half of my sheet mask collection.
I'm determined to finish all of these before I end my semester in mid December hahaha.

***

Anyway, tonight I'm trying out the Naruko Tea Tree Shine Control & Blemish Clear Mask.
I wanted to try other types of mask, but my skin is kicking up a fuss lately, and thus, I'll use the calming stuff haha.

I was actually just planning to buy the night gelly, which I love!!! But happened to see this, so I decided to give this mask a go. I probably write a post on my sleeping masks/packs soon, so do watch out for it.

Taiwan No.1 Best Selling Mask! Wow! I think the My Beauty Diary masks are more popular if I'm not wrong hahaha...

First impression:
This is the first time i am using a black mask hehehe.. Smell wise, it's not strong but it smells like 'clinic'. You know those clean smell that substances in clinics and hospitals give. I dont know how to properly describe it LOL


Nice fit on the face and an important factor is if the mask can stay on my face while doing other things ðŸ˜‚ I cant sit still for 15min unless I'm sleeping or resting. Using the phone while lying down is bad bad bad for eyes.


This a picture of me wearing the mask.
To keep my anonymous identity online, I've pasted cute Moon stickers over myself. I'm #sorrynotsorry ðŸ¤“

After I took off the mask I patted in the remaining essence from the bag. I'm so touched cuz everything absorbed so well I've never encounted a mask like that ðŸ˜­

Morning update:
Skin was so goooooood. Glowy and clear. (Except for the fact I still have some pimples on my face, which I know that facial masks can't clear in one night so I don't expect it but at least they looked less inflamed :D)

***

All-in-All:
LOVEEEEE. Hands down one of the best mask I've ever used. Will definitely repurchase and recommend.
Rating: ★★★★★ 5/5 

PROS: Great fit, serum not too drippy, serum absorbs completely into skin after removing mask, redness gone down next morning, mild fragrance

CONS: I can't think of any at the moment. Love this mask to bits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...