Thursday 15 February 2018

2018 Innisfree VIP Kit & Sheet mask purchases

Hi! I haven't posted in a while, because recently I have been on a skincare clearance after my numerous hauls and have been actively selling my items on carousell. Now, I've learnt to make more informed purchases and no longer just buying cuz I feel like it :')

In the future I'll make a review on the skincare I really love and also an 'emtpies' list! Recently due to lack of sleep, my skin condition had been the worst in years, so I'm trying to take really good care of my skin and am using a very careful skincare routine. If my current skincare routine is successful, I'll share it with you guys.

Even though I've stopped myself from buying too many skincare products, I'm still a VIP member of Innisfree and for Singapore, they're giving out their VIP kit till the end of this month! So I quickly went to collect in case out of stock hahaha.



The VIP kit is so beautiful I can't even-

***

Innisfree Blooming Jeju VIP kit


I am SO in love with the kit!!! (even though I'm most likely not going to use them :'D) Innisfree really knows how to get to us. There are three boxes in this kit, which you can use for your body, hands and face.

Haha, why nothing for the hair! Might as well make it a complete set, Innisfree!

1. Jeju Cherry Blossom: Body wash and lotion.



The bottles are soooo beautiful! And they smell really great too. It's such a good gift, really, for anyone.

2. Jeju Canola Flower: Face mask and hand cream



I don't really use hand cream but these are so cute!

3. Jeju Tangerine Flower: Face whitening pore cream and serum



From what I know, the tangerine series for Innisfree is rather popular, especially the serum. So tempted to try even though I know my skin won't like it 😞

The gifts they give are so nice I don't mind continuing to be their VIP member just to collect the yearly freebie hahahaha


***

By entering their store, I saw some things I was interested to try LOL (Good move Innisfree, by making people go to your store to collect freebies, you also tempt them to buy things. It's like the moment I stepped into the store, I've lost HAHA)


Innisfree Skin-Reset Peeling Mask

These 2-step sheet masks were $4 each and one of the biggest reasons why I bought this is cuz.. NO FRAGRANCE!! REALLY!?!?!! YES!!

Please do correct me if I'm wrong tho haha

I'm so so so keen to try them soon. There are 3 in the series, but I bought 2 first, one for oily skin and the other one for combination skin. The 3rd one in the series that I didn't buy is for dry skin, but I love ceramides too so I'll buy the last one if I like the 2 hehe

I'll post a review on these masks next time so do look out! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...