Monday 19 February 2018

2018 NEW Beauty wishlist

Back in 2016, I made a beauty wishlist and indeed got (but also sold LOL) most of the items on the list. Now in 2018, I have learnt to make more informed purchase decisions haha and seek for skincare that is simpler, fragrance-free and actually beneficial to my skin.

I'm still testing out my current skincare routine and if it works, I'll post it for yall to see :)

I still can't get over my sheet mask addiction though, so I'm still purchasing a lot of those! Oh sheet masks, how could my life be without you...

***

So to my new 2018 beauty wishlist:

Cleansers
Recently I'm a lot into gel cleansers so I would like to try them and make a focus post!

Bioderma Sebium gel cleanser (Image credit)

1. Bioderma Sebium and Sensibio gel cleansers
2. Avene Cleanance gel

Toners/Essence/Serums
1. Dr Wu Pore Clarifying Toner with BHA
I love the Dr Wu Daily Renewal Essence with Mandelic Acid, so I'm keen to try this one after I finish my mandelic acid one.

Melano CC Essence (Image credit)


2. Melano CC Essence
Highly raved online. I've been wanting to try Vit C products for a long time, and perhaps it'll be my first :) Sitting in my Qoo10 cart for a while already, waiting for cart discount haha!


Lotion/Creams
1. La-Roche Posay Cicaplast Pro-recovery gel
Thinking of adding some zinc and madecassoside to my routine.


Sunblock
1. Avene Cleanance Sunscreen
I'm currently using the La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dry Touch Oily Skin Suncream, so I'm keen to see how this fares against this one and see which one I prefer.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dry Touch Oily Skin Suncream (Image credit)


2. La Roche-Posay fluid sunscreen
Can't remember the name, but I want to get a more fluid sunscreen to apply as a first layer and the gel cream as the 2nd layer. (The gel cream is quite thick and difficult to spread around the whole face)


Masks/Others

HAHA, f*ck making a list for masks, I'm so obsessed with them I can't make a proper list because it's always growing and changing.

As for others...

1. A variety of pimple patches
After I started using hydrocolloid pimple patches and realised the beauty of these little patches, I could never live without them anymore. I'm thinking of doing a comparison between different brands and making a focus post.

Laneige Eye sleeping mask (Image credit)


2. Laneige Eye sleeping mask
This is a want, not a need, so it's at the very bottom of the list. I think I'll wait till May and see if I still want it and get the birthday discount from the store hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...