Friday 16 February 2018

[Fast Sheet Masking Reviews] Innisfree It's Real Squeeze masks! (Kiwi, Green tea, Lime, Aloe)

I wrote this long ago, and even though the masks are discontinued (replaced by the new My Real Squeeze masks), I shall not waste and leave this in my drafts haha.

Anyway previously I was on a 'Skincare mission' of masking once every 2 days, but it did more harm than good and I gave up after 2 weeks. So I have decided to change my sheet mask review series to the 'Fast Sheet Masking Reviews'! hehe

And because this was written so long ago (except the Aloe which I've just added), I have lost the photos to the masks so I have used the images from their official website.

***




Kiwi

Product feel - (4/5)
I was so surprised when I opened this up, because I expected it to be the kind that is more citrus-y and refreshing type. But instead it's the thicker kind of mask, with thicker white essence unlike the ones I have used. I feared it would be slippery and too heavy to stay on my face while sitting but it wasn't! I could do my homework while wearing this. But because it felt so nice and soothing I proceeded to just lie down on my bed for half an hour LOL

Smell - (5/5)
I LOVE THE SMELLL.. It doesn't smell like kiwis tbh but it has this nice, sweet smell, and the sweet smell wasn't the overpowering kind so it's all good and nice.

Function - (4/5)
Face felt mighty moisturised after that. NICE!

VERDICT | 💖💖💖💖💖
I love this mask so much! I will definitely repurchase this BUT IT'S DISCONTINUED ☹️ It felt so nice and relaxing while wearing this.

***



Green Tea

Product feel - (3/5)
The mask is the thin kind of mask, with transparent essence. The essence isn't too drippy, and it fits and stays on my face nicely. (Except the chin part, abit big LOL) But I can do my homework while wearing this so it's pretty okay.

Smell - (2/5)
I expected a nice green tea smell but ehh.. It smells like.. I don't know how it smells like but it isn't bad and it's quite mild too so I just left it as that.

Function - (2/5)
This mask pretty much didn't do anything, but it didn't break me out.

VERDICT | ⭐⭐⭐
This mask was so 'normal', did nothing, it doesn't really feel particularly nice also, so I won't buy this again. They have better masks in the same range :'D

***


Lime

Product feel - (3/5)
Like the green tea mask, it is the thin kind of mask. The essence isn't too drippy and stays on the face nicely.

Smell - (-1000/5)
THIS FREAKIN SMELLS LIKE CAR PERFUME!!! it felt like I splashed car perfume in my face, and the smell was also so strong to boot.. BAD BAD BAD

Function - (2/5)?
The only credit I'll give this mask is not breaking me out LOL

VERDICT | 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
I bought this mask with the intention to feel refreshed and clean after using this mask, I thought it will have the nice citrus-y smell.. BUT NO.. I certainly felt refreshed in another way, hopping with anger after using this I mean HAHA

WILL NEVER BUY THIS AGAIN


***


Aloe

Product feel - (3/5)
Also the thin kind of mask, like the green tea and lime one.

Smell - (2/5)
It smells so artificial, nothing like aloe at all, but on the bright side, the scent isn't too strong.

Function - (2/5)
This mask pretty much didn't do anything, but it didn't break me out.

VERDICT | ⭐⭐⭐
I got them for free during one of the Innisfree promotions, so no complaints I guess hahaha.. but totally no use.

***

I still have some of the It's real squeeze masks that I've yet to try! So do look out for the future posts on this hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...